We have medical device design experience in many areas, including:
- Intravenous Drug Delivery
- Drug Reconstitution
- Renal Peritoneal Dialysis
- General Ward Equipment
- Wound Management and Suction
- Ambulatory Devices
- Surgical Equipment
- Single Use Disposables, Filters, Epidural Needles, Laryngeal Masks
- Biological Sealant Dispensers
- Plus many other niche product developments.
Why work with us?
From a product requirements definition through the V&V and the MDD process, Cambridge Design Technology cannot only perform the design work but also deliver a technical file for product compliance. We provide Class 1 medical device development, following an ISO13485 framework.
Want to know more?
Get in touch using our contact form below.