Crowdfunding for your new design concept or product development project
One of the questions we are asked most frequently here at Cambridge Design Technology is: “Where can I source investment for my product/concept?”
While there are numerous different routes to raising capital, we thought we’d kickstart 2021 with an introduction to ISQ Crowdfunding, a crowdfunding consultancy specialist.
By helping business leaders to “plan, prepare and launch successful equity-crowdfunding campaigns”, ISQ Crowdfunding’s proven approach resulted in an impressive 100% of their clients, that completed their programme, being successfully funded in 2020.
Their proven, disciplined and structured methodology can support you with the following services:
• Identifying and pursuing potential sources of investment
• Revealing, estimating and unlocking the value of your own networks and communities…a.k.a your crowd
• Organising a communication strategy for your own networks before and during the campaign
• Putting together a multi-channel marketing plan for the lead up to your campaign and during the live campaign
• Producing accompanying materials for your financial promotion that are purposed for crowdfunding e.g. your investor deck
• Drafting and refining your financial promotion for submission to the platform
• Training you on how to run a live financial promotion
• Assisting with your video scriptwriting and providing access to trusted crowdfunding videographers.
If this sounds like something you might want to consider as a way of raising funds, ISQ Crowdfunding recommends reading some of their articles such as the two listed below.
This will help you get a feel for whether crowdfunding is the right path for you:
To find out more about how ISQ Crowdfunding can help with your campaign, head over to their website or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.