Crowdfunding for your new design concept or product development project
One of the questions we are asked most frequently here at Cambridge Design Technology is: “Where can I source investment for my product/concept?”
While there are numerous different routes to raising capital, we thought we’d kickstart 2021 with an introduction to ISQ Crowdfunding, a crowdfunding consultancy specialist.
By helping business leaders to “plan, prepare and launch successful equity-crowdfunding campaigns”, ISQ Crowdfunding’s proven approach resulted in an impressive 100% of their clients, that completed their programme, being successfully funded in 2020.
Their proven, disciplined and structured methodology can support you with the following services:
• Identifying and pursuing potential sources of investment
• Revealing, estimating and unlocking the value of your own networks and communities…a.k.a your crowd
• Organising a communication strategy for your own networks before and during the campaign
• Putting together a multi-channel marketing plan for the lead up to your campaign and during the live campaign
• Producing accompanying materials for your financial promotion that are purposed for crowdfunding e.g. your investor deck
• Drafting and refining your financial promotion for submission to the platform
• Training you on how to run a live financial promotion
• Assisting with your video scriptwriting and providing access to trusted crowdfunding videographers.
If this sounds like something you might want to consider as a way of raising funds, ISQ Crowdfunding recommends reading some of their articles, which can be found on the ISQ Crowdfunding blog.
This will help you get a feel for whether crowdfunding is the right path for you.
To find out more about how ISQ Crowdfunding can help with your campaign, head over to their website or email them at email@example.com.